[bookport] Re: 4-track conversion tutorial

  • From: Aaron Cannon <cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:26:33 -0600

Will do.  It will be in the next message.

One thing you might consider is having your reader read your books directly
into a computer instead.  That's what I do and it works great!  She reads
the material and then saves it as an mp3 file and gives it to me on a CD or
flash drive.

Anyway, just a thought.

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon