[bookport] Re: 4 GB Card

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:14:51 -0500

It is not recommended that you put a lot of files in the root directory. You could create folders and subfolders.

I have a 4GB CF card, and it works great. If you are looking for a good brand from a company with a solid reputation, go with either Sandisk or Kingston. I have a Transend, and so far, so good.

At 07:43 PM 6/19/2007 -0400, you wrote:
Hi Listers:
Wondering what your experiences have been with 4 GB and which cards you recommend? Anyone know how many files and/ or folders can be put in the root directory? Want to use this one strictly for music. Thanks.
Ann