[bookport] Re: 2 more questions

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:42:31 -0500

The manual does state that you

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of matthew dyer
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 3:36 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] 2 more questions

Hi all II have 2 more questions on something that I havwe been wondering
about for  a while now.

First Are there any plans to support wma format and if not is there a
good
converter that is free I can use?  Seconed Why does the manual state
that
you are not supposed to run the firmware update with aa batteries?  I
have
kind of wondered about that since I had mine.  I only found one thing
and
that was the defaults had been reset after the update was done.

Matthew

"You can lead a hart to love but you can't make it fall."  George
strate.
'
MSN/windows messenger:  matthew dyer483@xxxxxxxx  AIM: MatTdD7

The manual does not state that you shouldn't run the firmware update on
batteries.  It does state that you should only run a firmware update
when your battery level is above I believe 50 per cent.