[bookport] 2 more bookport questions

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 08:10:15 +1100

Hi all.

Firstly can anyone tell me why when sometimes I connect the usb cable to my bookport the bp transfer software won't startup until I go and run the bookport transfer software?
This is intermitant and mostly the software runs when the usb cable is connected and other times you here the usb dong dong sound as if the pc has found a device but that's as far as it goes.

Also there's an option under the bookport transfer software in the start menu under programs called bookport spider.
What is this option used for?

I have searched through the manual but may have missed it if it's written in the manual.

Thanks all.