[bookport] 2 gig cf card?

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:12:59 -0400

Nature

Hi, I know that there were postings on bookport users purchasing 2 g cf type 1
cards from the web.  Can someone tell me where you found it to be a trusted
source?  I am very interested in a 2 g card and want to save a little money
but, I don't know which firm to trust.  I called J and R music in New York and
believe that it was about $189.00 for 2 gigs.  Andy.
I have the card that came with the bookport and purchased a 1 gig at Staples
but I am finding more and more books that I would lijke to store in memory.  I
just love this bookport.  I don't know what I did without it before.  Andy.

GIF image

JPEG image