[bookport] Re: 2 GB Kingston and new beta

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 07:26:06 -0500

My cards are full, so I don't want to do a reformat if I don't have to. I did notice the amount of free space on the cards is now announced correctly, though.

At 06:51 AM 8/8/2006, you wrote:
The inaability of the Bookport to format 2 GB Kingston and certain other CF
cards beban with Firmware 2.2.0.  The new beta has not corrected this.

When formatted in the Bookport these cards are not recognized by the
Bookport Transfer and are unrsable.  When formatted in a card reader,
however, they work normally.

A couple of people have reported this with the Ridata cards.  Has anyone
tried formatting these cards under the new beta?

Richard

http://mail2web.com/ .

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218