[bookport] Re: 2 GB Flash Card

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:36:40 -0500

Walt, depending on the brand of flash card, it might not have formatted correctly on the Bookport. It is a known bug with this particular beta.

At 01:47 PM 7/23/2006, you wrote:

Bobby -

If you formatted the card in the BP, it _is_ formatted correctly. The manual
won't be placed on the BP automatically as part of the formatting process,
but I think it should be the first time you connect the device to your
computer using Bookport Transfer. If it doesn't, you can find the manual at:

C:\Program Files\APH\Book Port Transfer\bp_doc.txt