[bookcourier] Re: victor stream lit

  • From: "Dave Kent" <tiptap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 23:39:24 +0100

Hi John,

Like you, I shall continue to use my BC as a back up device. I'm certainly not going to give up on it thats for sure. Its provided me with too many wonderful hours spent far far away from the crazyness of the world and helping me to get lost in literature.

In answer to your question there is indeed a list for the Stream, its as follows; victorstreamuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hope this helps.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "john riehl" <realman02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:52 PM
Subject: [bookcourier] victor stream lit

I have just obtained a Stream to suplement my BC. I feel comfortable asking this since, for the foreseeable future, there will be no BC updates. Is there a list for Victor Reader stream users? I've looked on the
Humanware site and have looked in the user's guide and can't find one.
Thanks.
P.S I still intend to use my BC, stay on this list and hope for future BC updates.
Thanks
John