[bookcourier] Re: looking for caring cakes for bookcourier

  • From: "PossAble Consultancy" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 16:49:06 -0000

Not an official one, but I use the holster style carry case for the Nokia
Communicator, about £4.50 if you do a Google search, has elasticated sides
and a brelt clip.  If you get the leather one it is thin enough to feel and
press the buttons through the case.  no top, so earphone does nicely.  It's
just about half an inch longer than the Book Courier, but I don't find that
a problem.