[bookcourier] Re: has anybody heard anything

  • From: Dan Rossi <dr25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:30:38 -0400 (EDT)

I actually sent an inquiry to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx about a week and a half ago. I have not heard anything back. They do still have 11 days to deliver within their estimate.

Certainly, I understand that they may be trying to get things together for a big release, however, they have been exceptionally quiet recently. Also, they moved a while back, and have been pretty quiet overall.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not going to wait forever without at least some assurance that there is a new BC still in the works. Their silence is worse than them just saying that the schedule has slipped another quarter.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi