[bookcourier] Re: has anybody heard anything

  • From: "Graham John Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:48:26 +0100

I have never really been that interested in all these other formats that
Spronger spends its time providing for.  The Bookcourier has always been a text
file reader for me.  Now that I have a Talks enabled mobile phone with the
Kurzweil reader sofware, I am starting to be able to do a lot more with just
one device.  The Bookcourier still has the edge on usability though so I will
continue to support it for now.  I will certainly give their new device a
chance first.