[bookcourier] Re: has anybody heard anything

  • From: "Graham John Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:27:14 +0100

Ah the Victor Reader.  Actually I have not looked at the specifications of this
for some time.  It is starting to look interesting.  The main attraction for me
would be that I would not have to run transfer software.  These days, I am used
to being able to move files between devices without that hassle.Even the new
Bookcouriier is not promising that staright away.

I have to say, though, that my customer realtions experience with Humanware has
not been that good to date.