[bookcourier] Re: bookcourier case

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 00:00:36 +0100

Speaking as a UK BookCourier dealer, the subject of cases
for all manner of things we sell comes up quite often.  But
unfortunately, we can never design the perfect case for
anything.

Our sincere advise in these situation is to visit to one of
many high street camera shops, who sell a wide variety of
cases, originally designed for digital camera users.  Even
your local travel luggage shop will probably stock such
things as these small bags to tie round your waste, which
these days come with various easy access compartments for
your camera (or BookCourier) not to mention all the other
accessories you may, or may not, wish to carry as well.

In my own case my wife, who just loves to shop, has found me
various fashionable jackets, which come with a vast array of
pockets for mobile phones, personal organisers, and all
sorts.  I have no idea where she finds them.  I'm a shopping
luddite myself.  (Smile)

George.

Date: 19/11/2004

Date: 19/11/2004

>>--
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
5/27/2005

>=20

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.