[bookcourier] Re: bookcourier case

  • From: "Campbell, Wiley L. (Portland)" <Wiley.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:58:30 -0800

Unless it's changed... I have one. It's a durable padded traveling case with
neck strap, Velcro belt loop. Controls are not accessible without taking the
BC out of the case for a moment... But I can leave headphones plugged in and
in use while BC is in the case... It's not weatherproof, but weather
resistant. The top flap has kept the BC somewhat protected even during
prolonged walks in the rain. I do like it