[bookcourier] Re: book courier getting sluggish

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:52:17 -0600

Kevin,
I've noticed that if I put a lot of things in a folder, the bc gets sluggish as
you commented, although not to the point of not eventually doing the specified
action. Further, it seems to depend where I am in the folder. For
example, when navigating items near the start of the folder, there is no
sluggishness; but further down, there is. I was wondering if it depended on how
many separate transfer sessions were used to put the files onto
the card, or if it depended on how many items were in a given folder, or
perhaps neither of those.
Mary