[bookcourier] Re: Message from Springer Design

  • From: "Ray Warke" <star@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:18:19 +0100

At half price, I would hope!
Ray

To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 4:50 AM
Subject: [bookcourier] Re: Message from Springer Design

Hi Katie,

Just to add that we have a few BookCouriers left in the UK if anyone wants
them. Pleaswe contact us if you would like to buy a new one.

Finally, thanks to Springer for an excellent product, I still have mine and would never want to be without it by choice. The Stream has nice features,
but the voice is nothing as good as Precise Pete.

All the best

Steve