[bookcourier] Re: Flash cards - yet again

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:52:48 -0000

Neil

I always use

www.Expansys.co.uk

I just had a quick look and they do a 1GB card for around ?35 and a 2GB card
for ?70.  these are made by Ora who I do not know.  I purchased a Toshiba
2GB card for my Book Courier for ?79 a short time ago.  They guarantee next
day delivery for ?4.50 and I have found them extremely reliable.  I have not
found 1GB or 2GB cards any cheaper and have looked at one or two price
comparison sites such as Pricerunner.

Hope this is of help to you.

David