[bookcourier] Re: Does Book courier play audio books from audible.com

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:55:45 -0000

Hi Jim.

Yes, book courier supports audible books in format 4 only which is highest
quality, lowest compression.  Before you ask why this is, licensing and
patent problems with lower format compression mean that format 4 is the only
supported type.  You will need to use the transfer tool to first authorise
your Book Courier before sending books to it.  Information about the
workings of Audible file support can be obtained from the BC's user guide
available in the support section or frequently asked questions on the
BookCourier website at http://www.bookcourier.com.

Should you require any further assistance, please let me know and I will be
more than happy to help.

With warmest regards, Ibrahim Gucukoglu