[bookcourier] Re: CARRYING CASE

  • From: <Kristyn.Leigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:06:35 -0500

I'm not in the UK, but you could just take the BC to your local
computer/electronics store and look at cases for portable devices such
as digital cameras or PDA's. The case sold for the BC is just a camera
case.

I use a case for a tape player purchased from Independent Living Aids.
The front pocket is just the right size for my USB thumb drive and there
is a pocket for flash cards and other accessories besides the main
compartment. =20
http://www.independentliving.com/prodinfo.asp?number=3D757865&variation=3D=
&a
item=3D6&mitem=3D17