[bookcourier] Re: [Bulk] Re: I thought people outside the USA need ed to download from audible.co.uk rather than .com was Re: Re: New Member.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:45:42 +0100

Hi Steve,

Sorry if I did not explain myself correctly, when writing to Hazel, but what I was trying to say was exactly what you are saying in your message.

If you read both Hazel's message and Lynn's reply to her, I am sure you will understand where I was coming from, as Hazel wrote as a new member, and then (if I am correct), Lynn said in her reply that the book courier played Audible .com books, without making any reference to audible.co.uk, hence my message, as, from another list, I had it in my head that Hazel was not in the USA, (Hazel, please correct me if I am wrong), therefore, what I was trying to point out was that as a new member, if Hazel was not in the USA she would have to download books from audible.co.uk rather than audible.com.

Alexander Shannon