[bookcourier] Re: BC and TNAUK

  • From: Neil McLachlan <neilhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:12:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hi -

This message is for those interested in transferring the TNAUK
Daisy CDs to the BookCourier - particularly Andrew Roberts and
Steve Nutt:

Most, but not all, TNAUK Daisy CDs near the end of the transfer
resulted in a request to enter a non-existent 'Volume 2 of 1'.
Being unable to resolve this, we sent copies of the CDs to
Springer, who have been able to replicate the fault and identify
it as a transfer tool problem, which I am sure they will resolve
with the excellent service we have come to expect.

Regards,

Neil.