[bookcourier] Re: BC and TNAUK

  • From: "Bowell, Sharon" <Sharon.Bowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:48:00 -0000

Neil,

Is it possible to transfer part of a daisy file, e.g. a
magazine or two off the compilation disk.

I am just about to subscribe to the women's newsstand, and
wondered if I could say transfer one magazine at a time.

Having not received one of these disks yet, I've no idea how
they are made up etc.

Thanks.

Sharon=20