[bookcourier] Re: BC and TNAUK

  • From: "sunrise11" <sunrise11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:14:24 -0000

This is very reassuring as I have also come across this problem on several occasions when trying to download my daisy cd on to the bc. I was a little surprised to received the mesage about inserting vol2 of one. First time it happened some of the daisy file was put on to the bc but I could not access this.

Looking forward to feedback also on this one!

Regards, Dawn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Roberts" <a.t_roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>