[bookcourier] Re: BC and TNAUK

  • From: "Bowell, Sharon" <Sharon.Bowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:19:41 -0000

Thanks Neil, look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Thanks Andrew for alerting me to this problem.  I would like to receive
the TNAUK daisy files, as I have found a package which is up my street
so to speak.  However, I do wish to read it on the go, so hope this can
be resolved.

Thanks again to both of you.

Sharon