[bookcourier] Re: BATTERY QUERIES

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:19:28 -0000

BATTERY QUERIESHI Ian:

I'm a little old fashioned when it comes to batteries, but I still hold of the
view that fully discharged batteries before charging is the way to go.  I have
heard some of the newer batteries don't need the sixteen hrs charge before
first use, but I might be wrong on this.  Your batteries should be ok if you
keep them separated say, in a sandwich bag, with each battery held in a twist
of the bag with both separated by a few millimetres to stop any possible
discharge other than that which happens gradually.  If you are a heavy bc user,
the batteries should hold out well, well, they should in any case, you should
be ok in this regard.  if I'm talking rubbish, someone please let me know, as
I've said, I'm pretty old fashioned when it comes to batteries.

 Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related, please
visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.martin-wilsher.co.uk