[bookcourier] Re: Audible.co.uk

  • From: "Richard Bartholomew" <richard_bartholomew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:05:28 +0100

Hi, Andrew

Sorry, but this isn't going to be of any real help as it's just a comment rather than suggestion! However, I only use my BC for reading audible books and have found the quality excellent. I'm using the original audible.com site rather than the UK one but that sholdn't make any difference, I would have thought, as it's the same company and the same underlying books!

Have you tried loading other material onto the BC to see if you can get satisfactory quality - in case there's something wrong with the BC itself?

Regards

Richard Bartholomew
E-Mail:  richard_bartholomew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx