[boo] Shawna Cox

  • From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "boo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <boo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 22:56:15 -0700

I finally had the stomach to watch Shawna Cox's video and I was shocked to hear her telling Finicum to take off, that he should never have stopped in the first place. He was stopped for quite a while repeating that he was going to see the Grant County sheriff and telling the police to just shoot him. Yet he continued to sit there for quite some minutes while Cox goaded him the whole time to just go. Wow.

I can see why they thought the police shot Finicum without cause since they could not see what was happening outside the car because they were hunkered down.

None of them seemed to understand the consequences of their action of running from the police. Except Finicum.

How very sad, stupid, and totally unnecessary.

Linda
--
http://lindafink.blogspot.com/
http://lindafink-birdnotes.blogspot.com/