The latest edition of tTe Bonaire Reporter is on-line Out of Office reply

  • From: "Hess, Ronnie" <RHess@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bonairereporter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 07:07:29 -0400

This is getting very annoying.  Will you please disconnect Dennis Jarboe
from the list.  I can't get any real messages.  Thank you.

Ronnie F. Hess, Esquire
Tallman, Hudders & Sorrentino, P.C.
Phone:  (610) 391-1800
Fax:  (610) 391-1805
E-mail:  rhess@xxxxxxxxxx

Notice:  This message, and any attached file, is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Nothing in this
e-mail message should be construed as a legal opinion.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail
and delete all copies of the original message.  Thank you.