[bogomips] New seminar scheduled around free software day... Looking for speakers...

  • From: Jason Brower <encompass@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bogomips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 08:21:11 +0300

I am trying to start a LUG for Helia University in Helsinki...
IS there anyone will to help me on this even.  It will probably be on
Thursday September 14 or Friday September 15th.  As the 16th is a
Saturday, I wont be able to use the new auditorium for linux talks.
Which brings me to the next thing... Do you or anyone you know give
talks about linux.  We are looking for some to give short demos of
things that are cool in linux.  We are looking for finish and English
speakers.
Currently we have the fallowing...

Jason Brower-  What linux is doing and where is linux going
Tero Karvinen - What is linux and open-source software
Matti Ihalmo - Embedded linux and security at the workplace
Ulf Buskov Linux -at my workplace

PS In addition I am willing to help on other things too.  We hope to
spread alot of linux cd's during the event.  And have pamphlets too.
Most of the people at this school have not ever used linux.  I am
promoting there study towards a linux style.
Thanks for the help,
--
Jason Brower <encompass@xxxxxxxxx>