[bmtgraduates] Re: greetings

  • From: Jason Jude <jjude6413@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bmtgraduates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 08:31:27 -0400

Greetings Sylvia and thanks for coming up with the idea. This seems to be
working fine. And as stated by the list host, no ads or other glitter that
could mess with screen readers.

Have a great day and an even better Halloween weekend
On Oct 30, 2015 8:26 AM, "Sylvia Perez" <sperez@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings to all who have registered. Thanks Jason for setting this up.
Once we figure out all works well we will invite the entire BMT alumni.
This should provide a great place to ask questions, share resources and
ideas, and generally improve our management and leadership skills through
collaboration.

Best regards

Sylvia Perez