[blio-access] Welcome

  • From: "Dave Mack" <dcmack2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blio-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:17:56 -0700

Welcome to the BLIO Access book reader group.   I have set up this special
email group just for folks who wish to try out or test KNFB's BLIO book reading
application with their screenreaders - particularly while Blio is under
development for broader screenreader capability.  I invite all interested users
of JAWS, Window Eyes, System Access, NVDA, etc. to participate or just lurk on
our archive if you do not wish to subscribe. Also, perhaps some of us could
prevail upon KNFB to let us test BETA versions of upgrades before officially
released just like many do with NVDA.   If you have any questions or comments
about using BLIO with any screenreader, please feel free to post them here.

Note: This email group is for BLIO users and is not an officially sponsered
group of KNFB Technologies and is the responsibility of the list-owner only.

Grandpa Dave in California