[blio-access] Re: The list of shortcut keys

  • From: "Dave Mack" <dcmack2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blio-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 05:14:44 -0700

Hi, Beth - welcome. I am providing two links here. But I will also check out the manual. Is this link posted by Hai from KNFB different than you are talking about?

http://blio.com/assets/files/Blio%20User%20Manual%20%28with%20accessibly%20keystrokes%29%20Text%20Only.txt

Meanwhile, I also have a short list he sent me I put in my drop box at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34069511/Blio%20Keystrokes.docx

Grandpa Dave in California