[blio-access] The list of shortcut keys

  • From: "Beth Wright" <beth.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blio-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 21:04:38 -0400

Hi, list.

This is just a suggestion.  I remember that some of the people on the KNFB
list were having trouble finding the list of shortcut keys to use in Blio.
As somebody pointed, they're in the manual.  It's a really thorough list,
with commands for both the Windows version and the app for iPhone and iPad,
but it could be a little easier to locate.  Just wondering if someone on the
list who's better at editing, copying, cutting and pasting than I am might
be willing to cut that chapter of the manual and either send it out as an
e-mail or put it on the Web someplace where it's easier to find.  Might make
some folks a little more willing to try out Blio.  Just a suggestion.

Beth