[blindza] Re: looking for

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:35:31 +0200

Cool.

Those white pages, and yellow pages are basically an online version of their phone books, and while it's not the perfect interface, it's perfectly usable in terms of searching them, etc.

It also lets you search for a business name and get the physical address etc. as well if you want to try it in a GPS unit or something.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andre Neethling" <ANeethling@xxxxxxxxxxx>