[blindza] The Struggle, or Fighting for their slice, or whatever..

  • From: "Tony Webb" <tony.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 05:51:32 +0200

Hi Michael,
Now I know you are a man of good tastes.
Yes, I too have made the transition but maybe my waistline is beyond help.
Several years ago, gout helped me to change from any bottle store beer bargain
to Windhoek.
According to Ken, my gouted eldest son, Windhoek contains less gout inducing
nasties than other local brews.
Then neighbour Leon introduced me to sparkling water with a liberal measure of
Black and White, and that became my regular tipple at about R70 a bottle,
suitably punctuated by Windhoek. Then middle son Mark ruined that pleasure by
presenting me with a bottle of vintage Clynelish SM, retailing locally at about
R550.........

Michael, I have quite lost the point of this discourse, but Yes, and I already
feel part of The Struggle, and The.Sponge SMS Info Service has been our
contribution towards reaching disabled people in remote parts of South Africa
and helping them realise that they must fight for their rights. (And that has
been with the able assistance of youngest son Tim, him of the nimble fingers
who thinks that I do not know my Windows from my Windhoek)
So I have made a temporary change to the subject line until you come up with a
name for the project....
Now where is that B&W - have you tried it on cornflakes?
Tony

    From: Tony Webb
topicsfocusedonaccessibility for users with physical disabilities.
      From: Michael Watermeyer
focusedonaccessibility for users with physical disabilities.
        From: Tony Webb
focusedonaccessibility for users with physical disabilities.