[blindza] Re: Talks v5.2 released

  • From: "Boshoff, Deon (GP Health)" <Deon.Boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:16:07 +0200

Thanx for this link.  Isn't the latest versions of Talks linked to the SIM
card, your cell number, in stead of to the IME of your phone?  If so, it means
that you can install the same version on another phone, insert your SIM into
it, and it should also work...?  And, at last, I found the correct version of
Loadstone for my N6210 Navigator.  But, how on earth do I get started with
Loadstone???
Best wishes,

Deon [G. Boshoff, BA[Stell]UDC[Potch]
WESKOPPIES HOSPITAL SWITCHBOARD