[blindza] Re: Somewhat OT: Playing with a yoyo

  • From: "Andre Neethling" <ANeethling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:09:37 +0200

WOW!!!

I can still remember when I was in school, I would never play with any Yoyo if
it was not a Coca-Cola Yoyo.

And do you remember those once with the whistle in it.

All the tricks we did with them.

Doing the doggy walk, round the world and the spinning racer.

I got a hit or two on the head when practising, ore getting to close to someone
ells doing it.

André Neethling

© 0844321116

(W)  0102087097