[blindza] Re: Setting up XP Unattended.

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:20:27 +0200

That's also why I wish you could still get hold of an opticon that I know
you can sort of use to read the computer screen no matter what since
unfortunately, my KNFB Reader just sees the screen as blank - still want to
try something like very thin tracing paper over it to see if that'll block
enough light effects etc.

Anyway, that external stiffy drive I bought in 2006 from a computer shop in
Pretoria North, so they might not be too common, but they are out there.