[blindza] Phone for sale - Nokia 6680

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NAPSA Blind" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:04:40 +0200

Hi there

Just thinking that now since have two newer phones, I might as well get rid of
my first phone I got from vodacom in 2006.

It's a Nokia 6680, with a 1Gb memory card in it, and it has all the apps
installed on it that I like to 'play' around with, including the vOICe,
loadstone - for which you'd need an external/bluetooth GPS unit, FExplorer,
etc. etc.

Pretty sure still have it's cable here, as well as a charger, and it,
obviously, has talks installed and running on it.

Anyway, not sure what something like this would be worth at a normal second
hand cellphone shop, but anyway...

If anyone's interested, or knows someone who might be, let me know.

Also, since I used this phone over in the UK in 2006, I don't think it's
limited to being used with a vodacom sim card FWIW, and am pretty sure at some
stage I did try out at least an MTN sim card as well.

TIA

082 413 4791