[blindza] One specific podcast off of blindCoolTech - Who Among Us Is Disabled

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NAPSA Blind" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 21:49:30 +0200

Here's a short description:
---
Who Among Us Is Disabled
2/2/2010 Neal Ewers
theorizes that whether blind or sighted, there are some things we need from others and some things we do better than others, and we can offer our services in return.
6.8 MB
---

Here's a direct link to download it:
http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1439WhoAmongUsIsDisabled.mp3

Basically, my version thereof is that he's saying you shouldn't call yourself disabled as such, since everyone, including physically enabled/sighted people sometimes need to ask for help - reminds me of a waiter down on the south coast telling me I'm in fact only differently enabled after he saw me there with quite a few other bikers, and I explained things like folding money, pouring sensors etc. to him.

database 4852 (20100209) __________

http://www.eset.com

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at http://www.blindza.co.za