[blindza] New audio RTS game available for free

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:41:57 +0200

Hi all

A new audio-based Real-time strategy game is now available. Basically they reckon it's based on things like the initial 'famous' one - Warcraft.

Anyway, like I said, it's free, and even though it's still a beta version, they reckon it's bloody good. Here's the article regarding it (including a link to go download the 11.7Mb setup package).