[blindza] My new channel on inclusivePlanet.com - inspectorGadget

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NAPSA Blind" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:42:35 +0200

The following is a short description taken off their about page:
---about---
inclusive planet is a platform that enables visually impaired readers from
across the world to connect and share accessible content. Lack of accessible
materials and content is a major problem amongst the visually impaired and
is a community-driven solution to resolve that precise problem. By using ,
users can create geographically, culturally and topically relevant
communities around accessible content and overcome the barriers they face.
---end of about---

Here's a link to the actual page for this 'channel', which I reckon is a
form of blogg, and I sort of plan to put up sort of reviews, possible
alternatives for certain types of gadgets, and mention other things/methods
I make use of for sort of day to day tasks:
http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/group/449018

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4791 (20100120) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4791 (20100120) __________