[blindza] Re: Latest cooking thing

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:48:06 +0200

Just be careful of the hot inside surface of the oven, and something forgot to mention is that just to confirm that had bases the right way up before starting to put whatever on them, I put the vOICe on my phone into red filter mode, so it would only render reddish portions of the image, and thus could tell for definite which side of the pizza base in fact had the tomato paste on it...<smile>

Did also feel first, but this was also just a bit of confirmation to make sure had the base the right way up.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl de Campos" <carldc@xxxxxxxxxx>