[blindza] Re: Installing programs on phones.

  • From: <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 13:22:05 +0200

On that discussion page (the first link), seems one or two guys mention it
won't work on the 6210 - if that's the navigator - but not sure if that
means not at all, or just this specific version.

http://symbianv3.com/wp-content/uploads/multiscanner_euro_v_1_1_8_s60_31.rar

http://symbianv3.com/wp-content/uploads/multiscanner_euro_v_1_1_8_s60_31.sisx