[blindza] Re: Inclusive Planet.

  • From: "Boshoff, Deon (GP Health)" <Deon.Boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:24:27 +0200

Yes, and I'm also enjoying your Gadget thing, as I've always been  fascinated
by all the contraptions we have around these days.  I did comment somewhere on
another channel about accessible gadgets; though not in the Inspector Gadget
channel, I thing it was in the Accessibility 24 x 7, or something.  I was in
that channel at the time, and I thought I would tell which my favourite gadget
is.  At first, when I started writing, I was of the belief that my laptops were
the most accessible; but I soon discovered the cell phone to be my best, and I
then married the two off!!

Kind regards,

Deon [G. Boshoff, BA[Stell]UDC[Potch]
WESKOPPIES HOSPITAL SWITCHBOARD