[blindza] Re: Fw: Radio SAFM interview on riding

  • From: "Carl de Campos" <carldc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 06:56:29 +0200

Thanks Jacob, appreciated.
I tend to brag a bit or sound a bit too confident at times, but then I love my
horse and what he does for me, I feel he's worth bragging about.  But ja the
idea is to make sighted public aware of the various activities blind people can
do, especially if those activities are thought not to be blind friendly at all.

Ps:  When are we going to start a Blind Hells Biker group, as long as we have a
few sighted bikers with extremely loud pipes to follow.

Thanks / Regards

Carl de Campos
SQL DBA
Business Connection for Edcon