[blindza] Re: [Blind] Re: Netbook Advice

  • From: "Boshoff, Deon (GP Health)" <Deon.Boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:53:18 +0200

I also have a Gigabyte, with no numeric keypad, but use a smaller USB numpad
keyboard.  This smaller keyboard has ONLY the numpad on it, at normal size.
Works rather well for me, and fits into the bag.  Got it from Trade Centre, you
can probably find one at any computer shop.

Deon [G. Boshoff, BA[Stell]UDC[Potch]
WESKOPPIES HOSPITAL SWITCHBOARD
Tel:              0123199735
Mobile:           0829699571