[blindza] Re: Am I getting somewhere with Dropbox?

  • From: "Dewald van Deventer" <dewaldvandeventer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:19:57 +0200

Hi Deon. No i still haven't recieved anything.
Make sure you launch the dropbox icon from your desktop, and then paste it in.
There is also, when you clicked on the desktop icon, an icon in the system
tray, wherein you can go to your folder, and gives your status.

I pasted a text file for you.
Don't know whether you got it or not?