[blindwoodworker] Re: Taking Pallets apart

  • From: "John Sherrer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 18:45:36 -0400

When I used to burn pallets for firewood, those were nailed with nails that
had a ripple on the sides so that they would not back out.  I do not
remember the name of those nails.  They worked, you could not remove them.
Now they may use air nailers and the coating you talk about may have the
same purpose.

John

BlindWoodWorker.com

Join our discussion list at: