[blindwoodworker] Re: New Kreg Rip-Cut Pre-Sale

  • From: "George Newberry" <george.newberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 17:21:22 -0700

George:

I agree with you, but I just can’t afford it right now.  I don’t use plywood
all the time so I can’t justify it to myself.  I want so many other expensive
things first.  For $35 I thought the Kreg circular saw guide was a good thing
to try.  It may not be any good, but usually Kreg is pretty good.  Will let
everyone know sometime next month.

George